Automatic Power Factor Control Panels
We are the leading manufacturer and supplier of an excellent range of APFC Panels. These panels have microcontroller based programmable functions which switch the capacitor banks of suitable capacity automatically in multiple stages. It is extensively used for compensating the reactive power of any load or equipment requiring power factor correction. These APFC Panels prevent voltage drop and flickering which further reduces failures in highly sophisticated electronic equipments like PLCs, computers and other control systems.
High in demand in various applications:
- Textile machines
- CNC machines
- Food processing industry
- Automobile industry
- Engineering plant
Automatic Power Factor Control Panel is mainly designed for improving the performance of Power Factor which is the ratio of apparent and active power used for measuring the total amount of electrical power has been consumed. One of the most important advantage of these panels is that these are helping in reducing electrical expenditure by using very less electricity which is very costly in present time. Hence, these panels are highly recommended to cut down the expenditure.
APFC Panels are widely used in large scale industries and factories which need heavy electrical installation and require larger amount of electricity supply. Any negligence done with power factor can result operational losses because of inadequate electricity. In addition to this, electricity broad can also ask for paying penalty.
These panels are very effective in managing scattered loads and also manages rapidly changing amount of load by maintaining high power factor. In addition to this, these panels are widely appreciated for their reliability, hassle free performance and superior quality. Furthermore, these panels are available in variegated current ratings to meet all kind of requirements.
- These are developed according to the concept of modularity which is uses in the improvement of KVAR ratings as per the requirement.
- Incomer MCCB is fitted with the mains for connection.
- In order to ensure correct real time power factor installation advanced microprocessor which is based relay are used.
- For capacitor switches are designed for current limiting contractors.
- HRC fuses are fixed for providing protection to rack.
- These are designed with utmost care to make them user friendly, dust resistant and vermin resistant modules.
- In order to indicate current and line voltage, flush mounted meters are fitted in the panels.
- Incomer cables are fixed with the panels at the top and bottom in order to provide provision of incomer cables.
- For instant cooling high performing trans air exhausting fans are equipped.
- MPP capacitors of low loss single phase and three phase housed in aluminum and CRCA cans.
- Wide rating rates for faster deliveries are equipped with the standard devices.
- Construction Field
- Chemical Industries
- Oil Industries
- Packaging Industries
- Texturizing Industries
- Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Power Transmission & Distribution
- Cable Industries, Plastic Industries
- Paint Industries
- Metal Industries
- Cement Industries
Terms of Payment: 40% advance along with P.O. and balance against proforma invoice
Delivery Time: within 3-4 weeks
Damanganga Industrial Park, Gate No. 2, Survey No. 397/1/P1, Plot No. 29, Dungri Falia, Vapi, Dist. Valsad, Vapi INA, Gujarat, 396195, India